GCP Qualification Solutions for the Life Sciences Industry
The Diligent Qualification Platform consists of technology, consulting services, and tools that simplify and streamline vendor qualification and selection decisions.
The Diligent Qualification Platform supports vendor qualification and selection decisions through a cloud-based, centralized service, with a robust database at its core, around which features are built and delivered:
- Repository of completed RFI questionnaires
- Searchable by key parameters
- Ability to compare multiple provider RFIs
- Smart technology capabilities
- Provider ownership of their information
Diligent Consulting Services assist sponsors to develop a comprehensive approach to vendor qualification. Implementation of best practice approaches includes:
- Design/installation of vendor qualification procedures
- Vendor qualification audits and audit strategy
- Support for continuous provider oversight
- Strategic planning for portfolio management
RFI questionnaires are completed by providers and stored in the Diligent Qualification Platform.
- Sponsors can view Provider qualifications via the Diligent Qualification Platform.
- Scorecards and checklists are also available.
The Diligent Qualification Platform is where the scope of industry leading standards and RFI questionnaires expands into five of the most frequently outsourced functional service areas:
- Field monitoring
- Data management
- Medical writing
- Phase I units
In addition to the five core functional service areas, Diligent includes these seven endpoint-generating service categories:
- Central laboratories
- IRT services
- Central ECG services
- Medical imaging services
- Biomarker laboratories
- Bioanalytical laboratories
- Clinical outcome assessments
The changing clinical trial landscape and regulatory requirements demand higher quality, compliance, and efficiency in the execution of clinical trials.
The Diligent Qualification Platform meets those needs with a cloud-based technology and suite of services that enable Sponsors and CROs to rapidly identify, evaluate, and select clinical service providers.
The long-term benefits of a centralized platform include reducing risk and data-driven, higher quality decision making.