Streamline the Selection and Qualification of Clinical Trial Service Providers
Saving Time and Money for Trial Sponsors
Diligent offers the fastest and easiest way to identify, shortlist and assess GCP service and technology providers for clinical research.
Identify and understand potential risks to your clinical trials
Benchmark against global regulatory requirements
Apply industry-leading WCG AQC standards
Global network of auditors
Dedicated support team
Contact us to learn how Diligent can help you cut startup times by up to 70 days.
We give you access to standardized Request For Information (RFI) details and Vendor Qualification Assessment (VQA) reports for GCP providers, dramatically reducing the time and resources you need for vendor qualification before starting a clinical study.
Benefits for Clinical Trial Sponsors:
- Reduced cycle time from vendor need to contract
- Simplified and comprehensive GCP & GCLP vendor qualification processes supported by strong documentation
- High quality vendor assessments that meet global regulatory agency requirements and latest industry standards
- Benefit from experienced and highly- qualified GCP & GCLP auditors
- Reduced VQA costs (auditor staff and travel)
- Rapid acquisition of existing qualification reports
Comprehensive Market Coverage
Find Any Vendor Across 28 Clinical Research Service Areas
and Assess Their Quality Against Latest Global Standards
CRO Functional & Phase I Services
- Clinical Monitoring
- Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Phase 1 CRU
- Patient Recruitment & Retention
- Investigator Contract Budgets & Payments
- Pharmacovigilance (new)
- Investigational and Medicinal Product Management (new)
- Central Laboratories
- Medical Imaging
- Biomarker Laboratories
- Bioanalytical Laboratories
Upcoming RFI Categories
- CRO Clinical Project Management
- Decentralized Clinical Trial Coordination
What is Included in the Diligent Service?
When you use the Diligent Qualification platform as a trial sponsor or CRO, your entire team has access to the information they need for effective risk and quality management of service and technology providers.
- Access to over 100 completed quality audit reports to save the time and cost of arranging your own audits
- Ability to request new quality audits or join our pre-scheduled audits
- Access to a growing repository of over 460+ RFIs/Qualification questionnaires
- Comparison tool to view and evaluate up to 3 RFIs/Qualification questionnaires side by side
- Customized risk scoring for your trial
- Over 1100 service and technology Providers covered in 28 specialist service areas
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited users – access to the Platform for your entire team
How Can I Trust the Quality Assessments Made by Diligent?
Diligent uses a comprehensive set of standards for qualification that were developed by the WCG Avoca Quality Consortium service providers and sponsors, all with the goal of improving effectiveness and reducing variability during the vendor qualification process. The qualification standards are dynamic and updated as best practices and global regulatory requirements evolve. There are a set of core standards that apply to all vendors as well as sector-specific standards that reflect the 28 service areas shown above.
The Diligent Qualification Platform service builds on these standards using a risk-based assessment of development program requirements. This innovative approach helps clinical trial sponsors and CROs to manage vendor risk effectively and to document their vendor qualifications as required by global health authority regulations. Using Diligent to support vendor qualification reduces variability and enables improved compliance.
For More Details or a Free Demo of the Diligent Qualification Platform